Tuesday, December 11, 2012


Holiday Art Sale and Fundraiser

Thursday, Saturday and Sunday

for the next two weeks of December

Thursday December 13 & 20 | 3 - 6
Saturday December 15 & 22 | 12 - 6
and Sunday December 16 & 23 | 12 – 6
Or by appointment. Call 416 854 2047









Add caption


Email simone4king@gmail.com for the secret location.

So far I’ve raised $53 for Mid Toronto Community Services

I set my goal at $2000 on Facebook, but I’d like to increase the donation amount to $5000. I think it’s possible.

It’s important to remember the elderly during the holidays.

Many have paved the way for us. Lived lives that were rich and have wisdom to share with all of us.

Mid - Toronto Community Services supports the elderly in Toronto. I am honoured to be asked each year to paint live at their annual Cocktails for the Community, an event that was founded by my sister while she was the Chair of their Board. She invited me to participate in this event and I accepted with joy.

I mentioned the graphic novel I produced while at George Brown College. We were asked to create an advertising campaign for a charity. I chose Mid - Toronto Community Services and wrote a book about the elderly. 

I am still seeking a publisher and welcome referrals and suggestions.

The Holiday Art Sale and Fundraiser will be held in the Yonge and Eglinton area for the next two weeks. Look forward to free baked goods and beverages.

Thursday December 13 & 20 | 3 - 6
Saturday December 15 & 22 | 12 - 6
and Sunday December 16 & 23 | 12 – 6
Or by appointment. Call 416 854 2047

Works of art range from $5 to $2000.
20% of the proceeds will go to 
Mid Toronto Community Services

The sale will be held

In the Yonge and Eglinton Area
email simone4king@gmail.com for the exact location

It’s a third floor walk up. Sorry for the inconvenience to those with mobility challenges, but works can be purchased online via e transfer and shipped to your address if you are unable to make it to the sale.

I look forward to moving into an Artscape studio.
I’m on the waiting list for ArtScape.
Wish me luck!

Link to ArtScape.

Hopefully sooner than later, I’ll be able to sell from one of their fabulous locations.


Happy Holidays!

Simone




No comments:

Post a Comment