Sunday, December 30, 2012

Onward and Forward



The first annual Holiday Art Sale and Fundraiser was a success. I raised almost one hundred dollars for Mid Toronto Community Services. I hope for a larger donation next year. 

Thanks to all those who made a donation. 

I wonder what the year will bring. I look forward to a long luxurious vacation somewhere warm and gorgeous or somewhere freezing where the air is crisp and clean. There are so many ways the year could unfold. 

I wish you peace, love, good health and happiness. May your path be filled with goodness and your heart be filled with love.

Find a video of A Soulful Senior’s Moment above. Currently seeking a publisher. Please contact me if you're interested.

Don't forget to look for new work on my website:


Oh, and for those of you on a spiritual path, consider a deck of Healing Angel Cards. I like to shuffle these when my pals are all busy and I have a question for the universe.

Check them out on amazon.com.


Cheers!

Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment