Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tonight! - Exploring Emotion | de Mello Specialty Coffee & Roastery | 7:30 - 9:30pm

-->
Insightful - 2010

Great news! I was interviewed for the Executive MBA at York University in Toronto.

Getting There - 2011


It was an honour to be invited and interviewed for a programranked best in the world by the London Economist. I imagined running a multinational corportation. I envisioned myself sitting at my rosewood desk, all aspects of the business in place. Creating a company with staff who were happy to work for me. A lawyer and the CEO of a multinational corporation, why not?

One hundred and fifteen thousand dollars is the asking price for a dream like this to come true. Something to consider, perhaps. In a few years, I could fundraise for that.

This opportunity made me considered the illustrative literary piece that I will post  again. A musician and a lawyer, why not?



There are so many opportunities available to all of us designed to make us grow, think smarter, work more efficiently, open our minds. I have a vision in mind for myself that will be incredibly if it goes as planned.

Now, in the hear and now. I hope to see you tonight at:

Exploring Emotion | de Mello Specialty Coffee & Roastery
Opening: Thursday, August 8th 7:30 - 9:30 ongoing
(pieces sold will be replaced)

de Mello Specialty Coffee & Roastery
2489 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, M4P 2H6
F +1(647) 748 3633   E info@hellodemello.com
http://www.hellodemello.com/

Bring pals or just bring yourself!

Support me in my venture to participate in The Artist Project by clicking the link below:


Cheers,



No comments:

Post a Comment