Friday, September 20, 2013

Smashwords! Encore un fois.



(If you are having trouble with the links, google Smashwords and search for Simone Frank or please copy the link and paste it into your browser.)

Finally, you have the opportunity to read my writing on your kindle, kobo, iPhone, etc., etc., etc. I received a Certificate in Writing from Humber College in 2003 and a Creative Writing award in high school. It is my pleasure to share my writing with you. Look forward to illustrated literature as well. I started writing graphic novels in mid nineties. I look forward to publishing them online. Libraries receive a discount for my publications.


I Am Love
$4.95
(copy and paste the link into your browser clicking on it fails)
This piece is for people who have given up on love. For those who think they are too weird or too damaged to find someone to love them. For those who have considered filling the space of love with work, money, pets or baked good. One of the best cures for romantic depression is to read something inspiring!


Get Up
$4.95 
(copy and paste the link into your browser clicking on it fails)

For creative types who have considered a career in banking. For people who have lost loved ones who when alive, lead the way. For children and adults without parents. For wise people who have grown tired. For those who once believed in many things, but find themselves crying at the loss of goodness in the world. For those who need a reason to keep going. Get up!


­A Soulful Senior’s Moment
$7.95
(copy and paste the link into your browser clicking on it fails)

was written as a thesis project for the advertising stream of Graphic Design at George Brown College in 2009. I graduated from that program with a Dean’s list standing and was a finalist in the year end show. The piece was converted into a graphic novel which I look forward to publishing.
Part of the proceeds of the sale of this book will go to Mid Toronto Community Services. This organization is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Mid Toronto advocated for seniors, provides programs to entertain them, provides meals for the elderly and does a world of good.
You can find the graphic version of this novel at simone4king on Youtube.
It is my honour to be able to give back by offering part of the proceeds to Mid Toronto Community Services.


Coming Soon!
The First Time My Stomach Hurt From Loving Somone
$6.95

It is a story about a young man whom I loved in high school. He decided to date one of my friends. My attempt to win his heart arrived and you can read about it. My stomach hurts just thinking about it. It was the first time my stomach hurt from loving someone. The way we love when young is magical.


Find this event on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/events/614213718601401/


Look forward to this arts event in Kitchener, Ontario on October 6th, 2013.

Cheers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment