Thursday, October 9, 2014

Simone Frank, artist at The Rainbow Gallery in Toronto





As promised, the video produced by Art for All Canada. In the video, you can see the works on display just in case you can't make it during October 2014 to:



Rainbow CinemasMarket Square

80 Front Street E. at Jarvis

Toronto, ON M5E 1T4Movie Info: (416) 494-9371Office: (416) 214-7006


I was at Rainbow Cinemas today to watch Denzel Washington do his thing in The Equalizer. I love the way this film was written. It was a pleasure to watch. I just eased into it not knowing what to expect as I had only seen the poster and no previews. I am a huge fan of action films with amazing fight scenes, but the acting has to be incredible to keep my attention. In this case, it was. I highly recommend it.



I leave you with a youTube recording of Ella Fitzgerald and Stevie Wonder singing, 'You Are the Sunshine of My Life."




And some images on display at Rainbow Cinemas in Market Square, Toronto.
Boogie On - $120

Go Ella - $480

Cheers!

Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment