Monday, December 29, 2014

My Wish for You in 2015

Punching Rain - 2014


2014 is almost over.

At this time of year I like to be still. I like to plan, strategize, create, imagine. I sit down with a calendar of the year to come and get to work. I review the year that passed and consider what I have learned from all the bumps I encountered along the road.

What did you learn in 2014?

I learned:

Dreaming in secret is an intense and rewarding tool
To tell people that I love them often so that they always know
To, like Einstein, take one nap a day because I deserve it
To be good to myself so that I can be good to others
To exercise daily so that I am limber, clear thinking and energized
To thank the heavens for all the great things I have now because more is coming
To sit in nature and rest and to be thankful that there is green space in the GTA
To make the most of every moment

etc.
etc.
etc.

At this time of year, many of us become introspective. We sit in quiet wonder. What will come next year? Will things improve? Will the job come? Will the love come? Will we travel? Become wealthy? Become alive?

etc.
etc.
etc.

I wish for you a year filled with dreams that come true. A year filled with great vibrations and great friendships. I hope that you envision your fabulous future so that you can recognize it when it appears. I hope that you are able to see the good in things and people and that you love yourself more than enough.

As Ben Okri says, “Keep re-dreaming the world with more light.”



Happy New Year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment