Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Chaturanga and an Artist Talk

Chaturanga - ink on mulberry - $10


How’s your year going so far? Mine has been eventful. That’s all I’m telling you now. The details are a secret. What did you learn last year?

The greatest lesson I learned last year was that there is that greatness can be achieved when one dreams in secret. That’s my plan.

But I do have this to share: http://goo.gl/tvkkst

Recently added to my website are a series of new images. These ink on mulberry images are all on sale for $10. What I love about the 5 inch by 7 inch images is that they look incredible when frame. The edges of these original images are torn. Choose a floating glass frame to reveal this detail.

View Original Art At $10

Most of the images are figurative. There are yoga poses for the yogi in you! They are all meant to inspire. Treat yourself to one. You deserve it!



On Wednesday February 18th from 6-8pm
I will be speaking at
Creative Community Jam
RSVP by clicking this link

Whole Foods Market
Yonge and Sheppard
4771 Yonge Street, Toronto

This event is good, clean fun for the whole family. I hope to see you there. Invite your people to come out to this free event, mingle with creative types and munch on light refreshments.

If you’d like to be added to my mailing list, email me at simone4king@gmail.com

I have a fun year planned and you’ll be the first to know.

In Prayer - ink on mulberry - $10




Simone


No comments:

Post a Comment