Sunday, June 28, 2015

Happy Pride!!

Great news! I will be exhibiting my graphic illustrations in
Booth G22 at the
http://www.torontooutdoorart.org/
at Nathan Phillips Square in Toronto.
September 18, 19 and 20th
It’s happening in September this year due to the Pan Am Games.

Booth G22 = Simone Frank's Art


This is the first year I will be participating in this exhibition. I am thoroughly looking forward to it and hope to see you there. There will be an abundance of fabulous works my remarkable artists! Woo hoo!

That same month, the same genre of work will be on exhibit at Morningside Library in Toronto.

Okay, so that’s the near future. Today, it’s Pride.
I wish you the best Pride ever. May you find your soul mate. May you celebrate your freedom. Run into old friends. Make new pals. Dance in the streets. Sing in the rain!

It’s also the Toronto Jazz Festival.
So many great acts our in town and just a few days left to enjoy them. Take full advantage. Music is a healer.

I have been working away in my studio at new pieces that amaze and surprise me. It’s interesting to begin a painting thinking I know where it’s going and then have it transform as it is rendered. My sunset series is steadily turning into outer space. Might be the whiskey. Might be the gin. Might be that I’m time travelling. Might be due to a great desire to keep exploring. Might be magic.

In any case I look forward to sharing them with you soon.

Spiral Strength | $50



Visit my ongoing exhibitions:

Exploring Emotion | de Mello Palheta | 2489 Yonge Street, Toronto |http://www.hellodemello.net/
A Tribute to Whitney Houston | Mojo Music | 430 Speers Road, Oakville |http://www.mojomusic.ca/
Weird Smile | Ideal Coffee | 3336 Yonge Street, Toronto | http://idealcoffee.ca/
Patois | Patois Jamaican Restaurant | 1286 Kingston Road at Liverpool, Pickering, ON 905 492 8492 | http://goo.gl/OvDjXl

To view works at my studio at Yonge and Eglinton, 
or call 416 432 9947.

Stay beautiful!



3 comments:

  1. Hello Simone, I am trying again to leave a comment. The first one was deleted it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to view your site. You certainly are a very prolific artist. I especially like the Colourful Soul and Jazz lines. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eva Allen. I'm glad you enjoyed my work. I will definitely keep it up. I have two shows this month. One at Morningside Library in Toronto and another at Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition, booth G22. I hope you have the opportunity to view my work in person!

    Take care!!

    Simone

    ReplyDelete