Saturday, December 19, 2015

Art for a Charity called Covenant House

This year, on

Tuesday December 22 2015
and Wednesday December 23 2015
3-8pm
or by appointment

20% of sales will go to the Covenant House
a homeless youth centre in Toronto.

Drop in chez Simone at Yonge and Eglinton
(akaYonge and Eligible area... or as I like to call it, young and married with a child).

chez Simone
115 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto, Canada
buzz 1106
3rd floor walk up (I don't like it either but it's good exercise).

My apologies to those who can't make the stairs. 
Let me know and I'll bring a selection to you to choose from free of charge.

Original art from $20

Join me in supporting the young ones who need it this Season.


When I was in highschool, someone from the Covenant House spoke to an assembly of students at St. Martin's High School in Mistersauga, (often referred to as Mississauga), of the need for support for homeless youth in Toronto. It changed my perspective on a lot of things.



So, now's the time, as Basquiat rendered.

'Tis the Season after all.

I Am Love 
(ebook)     


Details soon.

I have a party to attend.

Keep calm and Merry on!

Happy Solstice!!


Simone Frank
simone4king@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment